As of 4th April 2022, use of the WS-trust (Office365) authentication security protocol when connecting to Microsoft Dataverse will be removed. If you have an existing connection using username/password for connecting to your CRM from Mapsimise you will need to change to using the Dataverse Authentication Scheme.
Before switching your connector authentication from Username/Password to the new Client Id/ Client Secret authentication make sure you have completed the steps in the following articles:
Creating Azure application registration
Adding your AzureAD Service Principal to your Dataverse Environment
Changing Authentication Scheme
- Open your instance of Mapsimise
- Select Connectors and the select the Connectors tab
- Select your Dynamics CRM instance and open the details pane
- Select Advanced
- Change Scheme to Dataverse
- Enter your Client Id
- Enter your Client Secret
- Check the Impersonate Users option (See this article for full details on the Impersonate option)
- Select Login
Your connector is now using the Dataverse Authentication Scheme connecting via your AzureAD Application and Service Principal User.