Adding your AzureAD Service Principal to your Dataverse Environment
Modified on: Thu, 24 March, 2022
Prerequisite: Please make sure you have already setup your AzureAD Application
You must also have the appropriate admin permissions to perform this task.
- Browse to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ to access your Environments and select the Environment you wish to give your AzureAD Application and Service Principal access.
- Select See all under S2S Apps from the Access panel.
- Select New app user
- Select Add an app and choose the Application setup previously
- Select your Business unit
- Select the Security Role(s) with the appropriate permissions for your needs
Connecting to Microsoft Dynamics 365
Jeremy is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.